Our clients tend to be organizations that want more out of their marketing efforts. They typically are undergoing a transition or preparing for change. These may be changes brought about through mergers and acquisitions, or a change in organizational leadership. They may involve the introduction of a new brand, development or launch of new products or services, or penetration of new markets (vertical or geographic). They may result from a shift in the makeup or needs of a market space or reprioritizing existing markets. Or they may be caused by turnover in the marketing department or a need to augment the skills or experience of existing staff.
We work primarily with clients in the business-to-business, education, and non-profit sectors; we do not work with CPG (consumer packaged goods).
Partial List of Clients
- Absolute Service, Inc.
- Association of American Law Schools
- Calvert Education Services
- Caring One
- Community College of Baltimore County
- Connect Harford
- ClearPoint Learning
- Data Networks of America, Inc.
- DMW, Inc.
- Fannie Mae, Housing Finance Institute
- Financial Health Strategies, Inc.
- The Graduate School at UMBC
- Graduate School USA
- Group Logic, Inc.
- Genesis Financial Management, Inc.
- Harford Community College
- Harford Mutual Insurance
- HdG Youth Sailing Program
- I Drive Smart
- Information Technology Association of America (ITAA)
- InSource Solutions
- Kier Construction
- Kier Development
- Kier Property Management
- Landex Companies
- LCG Technologies, Inc.
- Leadership Baltimore County
- McCormick & Company
- Mind Over Machines
- Minibar Systems, Inc.
- National Archives
- Notre Dame Preparatory School
- Oncology Market Research Consultants, Inc.
- OnCourse Learning
- Pacific Continental Bank
- Pearson Education
- Phillips Corporation
- PICO National Association
- Port Discovery Children’s Museum
- Rice University
- George R. Ruhl & Son
- Russell & Russell, P.C.
- SolutionsDevelopers Corporation
- Sage Senior Living
- Saint Mary’s College of Maryland
- Saint Mary’s Ryken High School
- St. Elizabeth School
- Standard Auto
- StreamlineAccounting, Inc.
- STUDIOS Architecture
- Taylor Technologies, Inc.
- UMBC – Dresher Center
- United Way of Central Maryland
- Village Learning Place
- VitesseLearning, Inc.
- WPM Real Estate
- Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra, Chartered
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- XPX Maryland
When we have a question or hit a speed bump, MarketPoint is available and responsive in guiding us through it.
MarketPoint provided interim management while we dealt with some instability and turnover in the Marketing department. Outsourcing on an interim basis enabled us to stabilize our marketing function, establish a baseline, reassess our needs, and establish a sustainable balance of internal leadership and outsourced services.
MarketPoint is smart enough to recognize that there are core issues at the heart of any business regardless of whether it’s a club, a law firm, a technology company or a health care organization, and they understand that face-to-face communication often yields the best results and breeds greater camaraderie.
MarketPoint was easy to work with, and made the research process fun and collaborative.