So many people mistake brand for an organization’s name or colors or logo. But these are merely vehicles that help communicate your brand. Your brand is infinitely larger than its material components. It’s a perception – a concept that taps into both the rational and emotional aspects of your customers’ decision-making process, and creates a point of distinction between you and your competitors.
fd7c7f67bf2ffcf75e84d56a1e3f5830. And some truly amazing products come from brands with surprisingly little brand equity.
MarketPoint works to build brand equity by helping organizations develop effective 065459bbbff10e332d238cc29abeffe5and tactics that:
- position them as solutions to real needs in their markets
- communicate the special value they bring to the market
- identify and address perceived shortfalls in their performance, and
- capitalize on their brand position by converting brand equity into product sales, or memberships, or enrollments or clients
Are You Ready to Take Control of Your Brand?
Organizations that take a proactive approach to managing their brands are well on their way to controlling their success. Is your brand creating equity for your organization? You might start by asking yourself these simple questions:
- Does the image my organization presents, f77aea492e6f968923e53d95ff020640, convey the unique value we offer?
- Does our brand create a compelling point of distinction – a competitive edge we can use to generate revenue?
- Have we identified the areas where we underperform the expectations of our market?
- Have we developed actionable plans to correct the shortfall in our performance or the misperception in the marketplace?
- Is every member of my organization on board with our brand plan, delivering our products or services in a manner that moves us closer to being the brand we want to be?
At MarketPoint, we help organizations establish, maintain, communicate and capitalize on their brands – turning brands into brand equity and equity into transactions. Designers and agencies can’t do that, because they haven’t been in your shoes.
MarketPoint gives 100% to its clients. They have great ideas and knowledge of branding and can adapt those principles to complex issues. We would recommend MarketPoint to any company or entity that is looking for a fresh brand marketing campaign.
MarketPoint helped us articulate who we are and what we do, to better reflect what we want our brand to be.
One of the things I like about MarketPoint is their marketing experience across multiple industries. When we hired them to help us better communicate our brand, they took nothing for granted. They conducted thorough research that produced challenging insights into the needs and values of our members. And their recommendations weren’t just based on the data, but drew on best practices they’ve encountered with clients outside our industry. It was a challenging process, but in the long run, we’ve been able to strengthen our brand and build even stronger relationships with our members.
I was surprised how much we could learn about branding, marketing, competitive landscapes, and more. MarketPoint went deep into our market and emerged well-informed on the industry and the challenges we faced. Their insights into our customer opportunities and who our competitors could be were extremely helpful. These guys really know what they’re talking about. I highly recommend them.