Marketing and branding projects that help organizations better understand and navigate their markets, define and articulate their messaging, identify market positions and promote behaviors that will generate results.
MarketPoint’s team brings the experience and specific expertise to:
- validate or redefine their brands
- build internal brand-positive behaviors
- segment their markets effectively
- map messages to specific market segments
- improve business communications across all mediums (print, in person, video, social media, etc.)
- create marketing campaigns (traditional, social media, guerrilla, and blogging)
- maintain public relations
- develop marketing plans
- launch new products or services
- expand into new markets
- enhance employee engagement
- manage internal communications
- develop systems to improve accountability and manage marketing programs more effectively
- establish meaningful metrics and actionable dashboard reports
Few organizations have the internal expertise, specific skill sets or experience necessary to manage the broad array of marketing and branding projects that may be required to achieve your goals. MarketPoint works with your team. Our consultants average more than 20 years’ experience and contribute insight, experience and best practices from their work in multiple industries.
MarketPoint listens well. They are great at extracting the key bits of information vital to formulating a marketing strategy.
MarketPoint does a spectacular job getting to know your business and coming up with creative branding strategies! I highly recommend them!
MarketPoint made this process painless. Our management was so impressed with the efficiency of MarketPoint’s plan that they quickly moved to put it into action.
Laura and Mike bring very different perspectives on brand and marketing, but they’re equally committed and energetic. Seeing our organization from both of their perspectives was helpful. I’m not aware of any other team that could carry their water bucket!